BACnet Device Simulator
- Single User license
The SCADA Engine BACnet Device Simulator provides the ability to create and simulate BACnet Devices and Objects for testing the functionality of a BACnet network. It includes the following list of features.
- Support for BACnet 2016 (Protocol Revision 19).
- Supports Multiple BACnet Devices.
- Supports all standard BACnet Objects and properties.
- Ability to simulate large BACnet networks with many devices and objects.
- Creating a new network / Opening an existing network / Saving a network.
- BACnet Network editor with Add / Delete / Copy / Paste functionalities.
- Import / Export network to EDE (CSV) or JSON file format.
- Four modes of simulation - Incremental, Random, Sinusoidal, Ramp.
- Explorer-style interface.
- Property Editor supports editing of all object properties.